The youthfully energetic, fruit driven and elegant Limniona variety, the flagship grape of the region of Thessaly, in a lighter natural rosé version.
- Grower: Kontozisis Organic Vineyards
- Vintage: 2020
- Grapes: Limniona 100%
- Appellation: PGI Karditsa
- Alcohol: 13%
- Bottle: 750ml
- Viticulture: Organic (certified)
- Vinification: Wild fermentation in stainless steel with no press and mild temperature control, bottled with minimum sulfites.
- Notes: Fresh bramble fruits, refreshing acidity, playful texture.