Monolithos rosé shows the polydynamic character of the Agiorgitiko grape and its signature fresh fruit expression, with an added acidity kick from the blended high-altitude Assyrtiko.
- Grower: Bairaktaris
- Vintage: 2018
- Grapes: Agiorgitiko 80% / Assyrtiko 20%
- Appellation: PGI Peloponnese
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Bottle: 750ml
- Viticulture: Low intervention
- Vinification: Early harvest, pre-fermentation cold extraction of three hours, no pressing. Fermentation in stainless steel, at 14-16 celsius, and three months of maturation in stainless steel with its fine lees.
- Notes: Bright pomegranate color, cherry and pomegranate notes on the nose, with a juicy and fruity palate, with vibrant acidity.