“En Oeno. . .” references Ancient Greek proverb “En Oeno Alethea,” which means “In wine, there is truth.” Since ancient times, Greek wine consumption has led to the revelation of secret verities locked mysteriously inside one’s self.
- Grower: Oenogenesis
- Vintage: 2018
- Grapes: Assyrtiko 50% / Sauvignon Blanc 50%
- Appellation: PGI Macedonia
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Bottle: 750ml
- Viticulture: Low Intervention
- Vinification: Stainless steel fermentation with 5 months on its lees with regular stirring
- Notes: Gold / yellow color, explosive aromas of tropical fruits and citrus, a pleasant aromatic duration with a clean and structured palate, high acidity, long aftertaste.