A-Grafo (“Uncharted”, meaning of the adjacent “Agrafa mountains”), is an honest interpretation with zero-added sulfites, of the up and coming Limniona grape, by the grower who revived it in its home soil of Karditsa.
- Grower: Kontozisis Organic Vineyards
- Vintage: 2018
- Grapes: Limniona 100%
- Appellation: PGI Karditsa
- Alcohol: 13.70%
- Bottle: 750ml
- Viticulture: Organic (certified)
- Vinification: 25 days of maceration in stainless steel while fermenting spontaneously (no temperature control) with its native yeasts, and 6 months of maturation in the same vessel.
- Notes: The elegant and floral nose of the Limniona grape is clearly identifiable, blended with more unexpected herbal tea notes, with a palate that starts smooth and continues with vigor, finishing with a long and meaty aftertaste.