Papras red is a natural wine from organic Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, grown on the south slopes of mount Olympus, which is ideal for the ubiquitous variety thanks to its mountain breeze.
- Grower: Papras Bio Wines
- Vintage: 2018
- Grapes: Cabernet Sauvignon 100%
- Appellation: PGI Tyrnavos
- Alcohol: 12%
- Bottle: 750ml
- Viticulture: Organic (certified)
- Vinification: Natural vinification with no additives or heavy manipulation, and a very limited addition of sulfites.
- Notes: Lighter side of Cabernet, with hints of oak and VA, refreshing acidity and vibrant fruit.