“Lost” is a fun, low intervention wine from sustainable Moschofilero and Malagousia grapes.
- Grower: Denthis
- Vintage: 2020
- Grapes: Moschofilero 80% / Malagousia 20%
- Appellation: PGI Peloponnese
- Alcohol: 12%
- Bottle: 750ml
- Viticulture: Low intervention
- Vinification: Cold extraction after a 2-day cold storage, low temperature fermentation, and a 3-month stay with its fine lees
- Notes: White-yellow color, hazy, floral aromas of lemon flowers and rose pedals, with medium body, high acidity, and a smooth, oily texture.