Malagousia, the “Cinderella of Greek grapes”, in a rustic, zero-zero vinification.
- Grower: Kontozisis Organic Vineyards
- Vintage: 2019
- Grapes: Malagousia 100%
- Appellation: PGI Karditsa
- Alcohol: 12%
- Bottle: 750ml
- Viticulture: Organic (certified)
- Vinification: Extensive skin contact (25 days), whole cluster spontaneous fermentation with no temperature control or additions, bottled without clarification or filtration, and zero added sulfites.
- Notes: Intensely floral and mineral, sharp and structured on the palate.