A-Grafo (“Uncharted”, meaning of the adjacent “Agrafa mountains”), is an honest interpretation with zero-added sulfites, of the up and coming Limniona grape, by the grower who revived it in its home soil of Karditsa.
- Grower: Kontozisis Organic Vineyards
- Vintage: 2019
- Grapes: Limniona 100%
- Appellation: PGI Karditsa
- Alcohol: 12.50%
- Bottle: 750ml
- Viticulture: Organic (certified)
- Vinification: 35 hours of maceration in stainless steel while fermenting spontaneously (no temperature control) with its native yeasts, and finishing fermentation in the bottle with subsequent manual disgorgement
- Notes: Elegant forest fruit on the nose, bone dry palate with sharp bubbles.