Xeronomia is the local name for all wild weeds which grow in the vineyards. A fitting name for a wine which epitomizes terroir, starting with foraged indigenous and rare grapes from uncultivated vineyards, and vinified unadulterated, to show the purity of the harsh Mykonian land.
- Grower: Xydakis Microwinery
- Vintage: 2017
- Grapes: Pariano 40% / Serfiotiko 25% / 20% Roditis / 15% Kouforogo
- Appellation: –
- Alcohol: 13%
- Bottle: 750ml
- Viticulture: Uncultivated
- Vinification: 24-hour maceration, 30-day spontaneous fermentation in old oak, 5 months aging in the same barrel.
- Notes: Complex floral nose, multi-layered palate with a buttery texture.