Monolithos white blends known grape varieties, grown without chemicals, in an elegant and aromatic wine.
- Grower: Bairaktaris
- Vintage: 2017
- Grapes: Moschofilero 100%
- Appellation: PDO Mantinia
- Alcohol: 13.30%
- Bottle: 750ml
- Viticulture: Low intervention
- Vinification: Cold extraction after a 2-day cold storage, low temperature fermentation, and a 1-month stay with its fine lees
- Notes: White-yellow color, floral aromas of lemon flowers and rose pedals, with medium body and high acidity, and a burst of lemon flavors.