God of wine, Dionysus, was born on the slopes of Mount Pangeo, where the vine was celebrated as a living god and where the grapes for this wine originate. The Dionysian mysteries, an evolutionary rite that honored him, had thyrsus as their ultimate symbol, a fennel wrapped in ivy, with a pine-cone at its top.
- Grower: Oenogenesis
- Vintage: 2014
- Grapes: Malagousia 60% / Viognier 40%
- Appellation: PGI Macedonia
- Alcohol: 12.70%
- Bottle: 750ml
- Viticulture: Low Intervention
- Vinification: 7 months on its lees in stainless steel
- Notes: Clear bright lemon color, with white stone and white skin fruits on the nose, and a rich, full body, with tropical fruits and honey.