Sun white shows the character of the indigenous Malagousia grape in all its purity, in a natural vinification which gives an elegantly floral nose and a very delicate and multi-layered palate.
- Grower: Kontozisis Organic Vineyards
- Vintage: 2017
- Grapes: Malagousia 100%
- Appellation: PGI Karditsa
- Alcohol: 13%
- Bottle: 750ml
- Viticulture: Organic (certified)
- Vinification: Pre-fermentation cold extraction at 7-10C takes place for 22 hours, and extraction is with no press. After fermentation with wild yeast, the wine rests on its lees for 6 months and then cold stabilized. It is bottled unfiltered with a few sulfites.
- Notes: Bright yellow-green color, with an aromatic bouquet of floral notes, herbs like sage, white-flesh fruits, and mellon, and a pleasant aromatic palate with flowers and citrus, characterized by its perfect balance between its acidity and oily-texture.