Oreads are nymphs of the mountains, aptly naming this natural rosé wine from the slopes of the mythical mount Olympus.
- Grower: Papras Bio Wines
- Vintage: 2017
- Grapes: Black Muscat of Tyrnavos 100%
- Appellation: PGI Tyrnavos
- Alcohol: 12.6%
- Bottle: 750ml
- Viticulture: Organic (certified)
- Vinification: Vinified in a small 600lt stainless steel tank with almost no skin contact, fermented in ambient temperature (22-25 Celsius). 70% of stems were reintroduced into the fermentation tank and removed upon completion. Bottled unfiltered / unfined with a few sulfites.
- Notes: Cloudy peach-golden color, with floral notes of roses mixed with tropical citrus and barley , and a pleasantly aromatic palate of heightened texture and acidity.