Monolithos white blends known grape varieties, grown without chemicals, in an elegant and aromatic wine.
- Grower: Bairaktaris
- Vintage: 2017
- Grapes: Muscat of Alexandria 34% / Chardonnay 33% / Sauvignon Blanc 33%
- Appellation: PGI Peloponnese
- Alcohol: 13%
- Bottle: 750ml
- Viticulture: Low intervention
- Vinification: Stainless steel fermented with 2 months on its lees with periodic stirring
- Notes: Light golden color, with tropical fruit and green pepper on the nose, and a round and fragranced palate, and medium acidity.