“Dialogues” is the first natural orange vinification of the Moschofilero grape, with a plush palate after aging in old oak, that balances out the grape’s heightened acidity.
- Grower: Kalogris Organic Winery
- Vintage: 2017
- Grapes: Moschofilero 100%
- Appellation: PGI Arcadia
- Alcohol: 13%
- Bottle: 750ml
- Viticulture: Organic (certified)
- Vinification: Skin contact of the gray-skin Moschofilero grapes, ambient yeast, no additives, and no filtration or fining, extensive stay in old oak, and limited sulfur at bottling.
- Notes: Ripe and brewed floral notes, with a nice balance between the variety’s sharp acidity and a voluminous mouthfeel.