“By Soft Nails” is a glugable and approachable fresh Syrah, of natural and unoaked vinification, expressing the optimal topography of Thessaly for this variety.
- Grower: Kontozisis Organic Vineyards
- Vintage: 2017
- Grapes: Syrah 100%
- Appellation: PGI Karditsa
- Alcohol: 13%
- Bottle: 750ml
- Viticulture: Organic (certified)
- Vinification: Stainless steel wild fermentation, with minimal sulfites at bottling and no other additives or any manipulation.
- Notes: Layered blueberry, vanilla, and cracked black pepper. Generous palate with a dense medium body, velvety creamy tannins, and a long fruity aftertaste.