A-Grafo Roditis is made from the gray-skinned Roditis grape in a Ramato style, with extensive skin contact of one month, made naturally with zero added sulfites.
- Grower: Kontozisis Organic Vineyards
- Vintage: 2017
- Grapes: Roditis 100%
- Appellation: PGI Karditsa
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Bottle: 750ml
- Viticulture: Organic (certified)
- Vinification: 35 of skin contact which exceeds the duration of its wild fermentation, re-introduction of whole berries, unfiltered and unfined, with unsulphured bottling.
- Notes: An intense and piercing expression of the Roditis grape, with concentrated yellow fruit and hibiscus aromas, with persistency and sharp acidity on the palate.