A-Grafo Assyrtiko is showing the natural expression of mainland Assyrtiko, through a wild fermentation of whole clusters, and no addition of sulfites.
- Grower: Kontozisis Organic Vineyards
- Vintage: 2017
- Grapes: Assyrtiko 100%
- Appellation: PGI Karditsa
- Alcohol: 14.5%
- Bottle: 750ml
- Viticulture: Organic (certified)
- Vinification: Partial whole cluster fermentation with re-introduction of whole berries during fermentation. Wild fermentation, and naturally lack of malolactic. Battonage on its lees and natural clarification, with unfiltered and unsulphured bottling.
- Notes: Unusually floral aromas for an Assyrtiko, with citrusy notes, oily texture and the impressive signature Assyrtiko acidity and structure.